Tips for unpacking your memory foam mattress
• Carefully remove the outer plastic cover with scissors. Exercise care and remove the plastic cover by hand. Gently pull the compressed product to unroll it. Carefully trim the inner plastic cover with scissors to start the mattress decompression. Gently pull away the inner plastic cover and discard.
• Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. It has been machine rolled and compressed for efficient delivery and will not affect its performance.
• In cold temperature, at delivery, your PedicSolutions mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state. Once the mattress is unrolled and placed on your bed, allow it to recover naturally before making up your bed.
Airing out your memory foam mattress
• Memory Foam mattresses typically have an mild residual scent - “new car smell” - distinct to the product when new. This is sometimes heightened when delivered during cold weather.
• Some consumers are sensitive to odor - any odor - and while we understand it might be irritating to some, It is in no way harmful or unhealthy. It will quickly dissipate as the mattress is used daily, allowing the open cells to expel the “processing” air and taker in new air.
• Leave the mattress uncovered during the first few days, allowing the air in your home to circulate around the product. Turn on fans and open windows to circulate the air in the room, so the mattress odor can dissipate quickly.